Thursday, July 30, 2009

Early bird?

I have decided to leave for surgery earlier than originally scheduled after careful consideration of what consequences delays could bring. I depart later for HUKM for expedited action. Even so, it's safe to say that the confirmed date for my third major surgery in 11 months will fall on the 7th of August 2009 but if I'm lucky (or not), I'll get an earlier date to relieve myself from the misery I've withstood for the past 4-5 weeks.

Thank you to those who are concerned for me. You are my burning candle in this pathless journey.

My sincere apologies to those that I've offended. Please try to understand that I'm only human and emotions run high when you're battling against sarcoma cancer.

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP